A new version of Continua CI has been uploaded and is available from Continua CI Downloads. The latest stable version of Continua is 126.96.36.1997.
Changes in 188.8.131.527
- Update: Added
.Net Runtimeproperty collectors.
- Update: Options for all
Dotnetactions added or updated according to latest command line.
- Update: Improvements to page refresh recovery after lost of web server connection.
- Update: Queued builds are now restarted in the correct order server restart.
- Update: Performance improvements to auto-complete suggestions list.
- Update: Chrome auto-fill no longer overlays auto-complete on expression fields.
- Fix: Issue where the “checkout files” option was ignored for
Subversionrepositories when building a non-default branch after resetting the repository.
- Fix: Out of memory exception when retrieving initial branch list for large
- Fix: Issue where old cached project name was still displayed in dashboard after project rename.
- Fix: Issue where
Gitsubmodule would not authenticate for HTTP repository urls.
- Fix: An error would occur when committing case-renamed folder to the repository cache.
- Fix: Issue with build log hierarchy display when first stage was disabled.
- Fix: Issue with autocomplete where selection skips to mouse location when scrolling with home and end buttons.
- Update: Some third party packages including the database access layer and emailer components have been updated to latest version
- Fix: Minor UI updates.
Note: You will need to update your agents after upgrading the server to this build.