A new version of Continua CI has been uploaded and is available from Continua CI Downloads. The latest stable version of Continua is 22.214.171.124.
Changes in 126.96.36.199
- Fix: Skipped and ignored test cases were not being counted correctly for NUnit version 3+.
- Fix: Issue where a group subscription could be ignored if a user subscription exists for the same publisher for the same source but different notification type.
- Fix: An error was occurring on pages accessing Git repository URLs with an “.git” extension containing upper case characters.
- Fix: Performance issue with Subversion repositories where a list of folder externals is retrieved for the repository when the Externals setting is set to Ignore.
- Fix: Issue where “Checkout files to workspace” option was ignored when initialising Subversion repositories.
- Fix: The Built property on items in the Changesets collection for build notification templates was not set correctly.
- Update: A list of any overriding cleanup policies is now displayed on global and project cleanup pages.
- Update: Added a “read-only on promotion” option to variable prompts. Use to prevent users from editing variable on manual promotion.
- Update: A confirmation dialog is now shown when reverting notification template format changes.
- Update: The Changesets collection available to build notification templates in now ordered by creation date/time (or topographically for Git repositories).
- Update: Build notification templates now have access to a collection of BuiltChangesets.
- Update: The name of the repository is now shown in the confirmation dialog when deleting or resetting a repository.
- Update: Long dropdown lists on Edit Subscription dialog are now searchable.
- Update: The available variables sidebar is now more visible when editing templates.
- Update: The full value is now shown as a tooltip on protected textbox fields.
- Update: Not-allowed cursor style removed from protected fields.
- Update: Some third party package updates.
Note: You will need to update your agents after upgrading the server to this build.
New Version 1.9 Features
The notifications architecture has been redesigned to allow new publisher types and multiple publishers of each type. You can, for example, now have more than one Email publisher configured - each for a different email service or sender address.
A renewed plug-in framework has allowed us to add new publisher types for HipChat, Stash and Stride. The XMPP publisher type has also been updated to support rooms.
The notification queue has also been revamped to let each publisher send messages, with limited concurrency, without block other publishers. Notification queue statistics are presented on the Publishers page in the Administration area.
See the Notifications documentation for further details on this feature.
We’re now targeting .Net Framework 4.7.2. As well as providing us with a better foundation on which to base new features, this has allowed us to update many of our third party components. This includes updates to NHibernate (ORM) and Npgsql (postgresql database driver) which provides significant performance gains.
The web tier has now been upgraded from MVC4 to MVC5.
This version removes support for Windows Server 2003R2, changing our minimum supported OS to Windows Server 2008R2.
Note that we have also dropped support for 32-bit Windows in this version. This is to simplify our build and installation process.
This version also builds upon all the fixes and improvements in version 1.8.1. Any further bug fixes and improvements on version 1.8.1 will be merged into version 1.9