Continua CI 1.9.2.688 fails to retrieve new subversion changesets

Hello,

Since the update from Continua CI 1.9.2.644 to 1.9.2.688, Continua CI doesn’t detect any new Subversion repository changesets.
I also noted that the repository check is now finished in 30 seconds, while previously the repository check took several minutes.
The repository is set up to include trunk, branches, tags and all subversion externals and is quite large.

This is kind of a problem since this means that we now have to create all build by hand.
Which kind of defeats the purpose of having a really nice automated build system :slight_smile: :frowning:

Kind regards,

Gerrit Jan Doornink

Hi Gerrit,

As Subversion repositories are working in our tests and there haven’t been changes specific to this repository type in recent versions, we will need some further information to diagnose this issue.

Can you check if there are any errors listed on the Event Log page in the administration section of Continua CI? Send us the full error details either by copying the text, or generating and downloading a diagnostics report.

If there are no relevant errors in the event log, can you enable debug logging in the server configuration file, restart the Continua CI Server service and add a new revision to the repository (or wait for one to be added). Once the repository check has finished, send the debug log file to us (either via direct message to me by clicking on my profile image or via email to support at finalbuilder.com).