A new version of Continua CI has been uploaded and is available from Continua CI Downloads. The latest stable version of Continua is 126.96.36.1999.
Changes in 188.8.131.529
- Fix: Fixed null exception in
XUnitaction when specifying version 2.4 and above.
- Fix: Correction to handling of double quoted arguments in
PowerShellaction when using PowerShell Core.
- Fix: Colour codes are now stripped from PowerShell Core version 7 output before writing the build log.
- Update: Added version 2.4.2 to
- Update: Colour codes in PowerShell Core version 7 output can now be treated as errors or warnings.
- Update: The
Working Folderfield is no longer required for the
Run DOS Command / Batch Fileaction.
- Update: Bundled Mercurial command line used for repository cache has been upgraded to version 5.4.
- Update: Services no longer require write access to their configuration files. The unique encryption keys are now generated and written to the server configuration file during a new clean installation. Keys no longer need to be stored in the agent configuration file. Note: You should always keep a backup of your configuration files.
- Some minor UI updates.
- Updates to some third party packages.
Note: You will need to update your agents after upgrading the server to this build.