A new version of Continua CI has been uploaded and is available from Continua CI Downloads. The latest stable version of Continua is 220.127.116.118.
Changes in 18.104.22.1688
- Feature: Added new Mattermost notification publisher.
- Feature: New server properties “Server.QueueOptionsDialog.SortBranchesByDescendingLastCommitDate” and “Server.QueueOptionsDialog.SortTagsByDescendingModifiedDate”. Set the former to “True” to sort the Branches drop-down list in Queue Options dialog by descending last commit date, and set the latter to “True” to sort the Tags drop-down list by descending modified date.
- Fix: The “accumulate changesets” setting on configuration conditions is no longer lost when saving changes to configuration Details tab and is now pre-populated with the current value when creating a new condition.
- Fix: Added batching and retries when adding changeset files to the database to handle time-out errors.
- Update: Performance improvement when detecting case-renamed for changesets with a large number of file changes.
- Update: Improvements to bubble text display on configuration metrics charts.
- Update: Small improvements to display of optional fields in default notification templates.