A new version of Continua CI has been uploaded and is available from Continua CI Downloads. The latest stable version of Continua is 22.214.171.1240.
Changes in 126.96.36.1990
- Fix: Build would not start if a custom path was used for an action installer (e.g. NuGet for XUnit action, or NPM for Grunt action).
- Fix: Double $ and % characters in literal parameter values for expression functions are now unescaped before evaluating. e.g. $Utils.GetString("$$999").Replace("$$", “£”)$
- Enhancement: Updated forms to ensure that browser auto-fill does not interfere with suggestion list on password fields in ‘show password’ mode.
- Enhancement: Updated forms to prevent browsers from attempting to auto-fill non-username fields with usernames.
- Enhancement: Unit test messages are now displayed as HTML and stack trace is not displayed if it is the same as the message.
- Feature: Added a ‘For Each Directory’ action which can be use to run child actions on a list of directories matching a set of patterns.
- Enhancement: Improvements to argument masking in build log
- Enhancement: Additional error handling and messages
- Upgrade: Updated some third party packages including the PostgreSQL data provider.
Note: You will need to update your agents after upgrading the server to this build.