Change location of shared workspace

Hi I’ve been trying to relocate the shared workspace used for synchronising agents and server, but I can’t seem to find the setting on CI in order to do that.
I need it to point to a new drive for a better resources management.
Is there a way to do that?
If not, why not?

https://wiki.finalbuilder.com/display/continua/Server+Data+Share

Don’t forget to make the same change to both the server and the agent.You will need to stop the services before making the change. You should also copy the contents of the existing share to the new location to ensure that repositories and build workspaces are intact.

Does that mean I have to reinstall it all?

No, just edit the server configuration file (e.g. C:\Program Files\VSoft Technologies\ContinuaCI\Server\Continua.Server.Service.config) and change the Continua.Builds.DataSharePath app setting as described in the documentation.

Note that re-running the installer will upgrade the current installation keeping your current database intact.

Also note that we did find a bug yesterday where the server was not reading a change to the Continua.Builds.DataSharePath app setting for another user. We plan to release an updated version soon (either today or Monday) with a fix for that issue.