Cannot build projects for OSXArm64 in Delphi 11.3

While there’s no problem compiling projects for OSX64, FB doesn’t compile the same projects for OSXArm64. In the Delphi 11.3 IDE they compile just fine.
In the FB settings OSXArm64 and OSX64 are treated the same, so there’s nothing missing from this side, but the compiler output says

Compiler selected is : 
Delphi compiler not found. Please make sure you have specified the correct Delphi compiler version

While monitoring what FB does respectively doesn’t I found that it doesn’t even try to find the “dccosxarm64.exe”. I tried all FB versions that supposedly supported Delphi 11 and OSXArm64 and it seems to never have worked.

Hi

Thanks for reporting this - not sure how this ever worked, however we have made some changes today to get it working.

I had issues getting 11.3 to work with XCode 15.01 - could not get it to load the sdk’s. I don’t do macos development (although I do have an m1 mb pro) - so not sure if I did something wrong or my D11.3 install is messed up.

I was able to test with Delphi 12.0 and get the sdk’s configured and build a test project with this version of FinalBuilder.

https://downloads.finalbuilder.com/downloads/finalbuilder/800/FB800_3320.exe