Build VS.Net Solution - not all projects listed

When a variable is used to form a path pointing to solution file (like “%ProjectPath%/code/mySolution.sln”, where “%ProjectPath%” is set to “d:/projects/foo”), not all solution projects are listed under ‘Apply to project’. However, if a ‘pure’ path is used (like “d:/projects/foo/code/mySolution.sln”), all projects are visible as expected.

Hi RayG,

I have tested this locally and found the project listing for the Build VS.Net Solution action to list all projects for the solution using and not using variables.

I have tested with FinalBuilder 8.0.0.2244.

Out of interest could there be an overriding variable in an action group or target that would be changing the value of %ProjectPath% ? You can mouse over the variable to see what its default value as well to confirm its correct.

Hi Jason,

Thank you for prompt reply. I’ve investigated a bit further and found out that if forward slash is used before the solution name it causes the problem:
%ProjectPath%\code\mySolution.sln - all projects listed
%ProjectPath%/code\mySolution.sln - all projects listed
%ProjectPath%/code/mySolution.sln - only some projects are listed
%ProjectPath%\code/mySolution.sln - only some projects are listed

BR
Ray

Hi RayG,

I have fixed the issue in the following update. Although these are the incorrect path delimiters, we now handle this by converting them to the correct path delimiters allowing the projects to be loaded.

http://downloads.finalbuilder.com/downloads/finalbuilder/800/FB800_2246.exe