An error occured: 'FBActiveDirectorySupportServices' is undefined

I get the error An error occured: ‘FBActiveDirectorySupportServices’ is undefined or a similar error - Could browse for parent : ‘FBActiveDirectorySupportServices’ is undefined
when using any of the Active Directory tools. I cannot find anywhere to initialize or define that item. I have tried to name a variable with the same name but it does not help. I cannot find anything in the help system that explains what this is.

Another related item is when i use the Active Directory Create User item and manually fill in the Parent Container with OU=Terminal Servers, DC=domainname, DC=local where domain name is my domain and Terminal Server is a valid ou on my server. I get a Access is denied error when I run it. However, I can manually create the user through the Windows server manager with the same credentials. I suspect that it is part of the same issue.

Using Automise 4 Version 4.0.0.166 on Windows 2008 R2 server.

Please let me know how to fix these issues.

Hi Luke

We have fixed this issue in the following build of Automise 4: http://www.automise.com/downloads/automise/400/AT400_174.exe

Can you please download and install this build and let us know if you continue to experience any issues.

Regards,
Steve

Thank you for the fix. So far it seems to work well.