1.9.1.405: Build does not start - SqlDateTime overflow

Updated v1.9.1.399 to v1.9.1.405.

Build does not start anymore. The error message is:
An unexpected error occurred while completing errored build with id 8080 and build number '1778': SqlDateTime overflow. Must be between 1/1/1753 12:00:00 AM and 12/31/9999 11:59:59 PM.. See event log for details.

What shall I do now? I cannot edit the configuration to turn off cleanup to keep the log file.
Configuration is displayed with the following message:
Versioning information is missing for this configuration. The defaults have been filled in please update as necessary and save!

CI_event-2019.10.08 10.56.18.txt (3.3 KB)
CI_event-2019.10.08 11.19.25.txt (3.3 KB)

Can you post the full error message(s) on the Event Log page? Can you also check the Timeline tab on the build page to see what happened before to this failure?

Found the Event Log page. Please see the attachment.

There appears to be an invalid date in the database. It looks like you are you using a SQL Server database, in which case there shouldn’t be any change in v1.9.1.405 which would cause this… Are you able to download the diagnostics report from the Event Log page and send it to us (either via a direct message on this forum or to support@finalbuilder.com )?

Probably there was a build in-progress while I upgraded the CI. This could cause to have an invalid state in the DB. However, I couldn’t located where the date is missing.

This issue has now been resolved via direct message. The database connection was set up for SQL Server 2005 and was using datetime fields instead of datetime2 fields. A database migration will be included in the next version to update these fields as necessary.

Yes, thank you for working with the issue and solving it so promptly. Greatly appreciated!