MSBuild-Action ignores configuration

I’m using MsBuild v4.0.30319 for compiling my delphi-projects.
What I recognized is that Continua gives the command to msBuild with ‘/P:configuration=""’ but msbuild cannot handle ‘configuration’ and usesin this case the default configuration which is set in the delphi projectfile. I made some test and it seems that MsBuild can handle only ‘/P:config=""’.

Is there a workaround or fix to solve this? Otherwise I cannot specify the configuration which should be build.

The Dokuwiki from embarcadero confirmes that the parameter should be ‘/p:config=…’
http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/Seattle/en/Building_a_Project_Using_an_MSBuild_Command

I use MSBuild as well in CI and property “config” is passed correctly to MSBuild

Just leave the Configuration field empty and use the Properties tab to set Config.

I’m not sure what the reasoning was, but older versions used to use Configuration and then it was changed to Config.

I forgot to mention that I use the properties field to pass the parameter and not the dedicated field in the MSBuild window; exactly what Vincent says

By older versions, I mean older versions of Delphi. I believe it was changed in D2009