Delphi XE8 - VRC file

I use FinalBuilder Embarcadero XE2 Edition version 7.0.0.1725

My finalbuilder project build a Delphi XE8 application.  But I search how generate a VRC file to build RES file with CGRC.EXE.

Someone have a idea??

FinalBuilder Embarcadero XE2 Edition does not support XE8 at all. Not sure why you need to generate a vrc file?

I call dcc32.exe with params to build my software. But the RES file was not rebuild and I also need to rebuild it. In Delphi XE8, the IDE call cgrc.exe before call dcc32.exe, so to call cgrc.exe, the VRC file are needed. The same procedures in Delphi XE2 are executed if I build my software.

In FinalBuilder Embarcadero XE2 Edition, when you execute the action “Build Delphi”, you generate an resource file, including ICON and call CodeGear Resource Compiler/Binder to generate RES file. I need to know what you call it to generate the file RES, for than mayest I include it in my procedure when I call in FinalBuilder to build my Delphi XE8 application.

Best regards

I resolve my problem.

First, I add action “Copy File” to copy rsvars.bat include in bin directory of Delphi on another place.

Second, I add action “Write to Text File” to write in the copy of rsvars.bat and include “@msbuild.exe /target:Build /p:config=%1 %2”

Third, I add action “Run DOS Command / Batch File” to execute the copy of rsvars.bat with parameters “Release c:\test\test.dproj”

Best regards