Empty repo selection combobox in Tag Repository Changeset event handler

Having just updated to v1.7.0.102 (64 bit), I tried to add a new Tag Repository Changeset event handler to one of my configs.  I cannot select the repo that the tag is to be added to, as the repository combobox is not populated with any of my repos.  I cannot edit an existing Tag Repository Changeset event handler for the same reason (can’t save any changes as repo box is blank).  Other similar controls (e.g. repo selection in trigger settings for the same config) are working ok.  I haven’t looked at my event handlers for a while so I can’t say how recent this issue is.

DB: bundled PostgreSQL

Otherwise 1.7 looks great! :slight_smile:

cheers,
-StuY

Hi StuY,

The Tag Repository Changeset event handler will only list repositories where tagging is supported (Mercurial, Git and Subversion) and Tag Changes is not set to Ignore. Can you check this on the Tags tab for each of the repositories associated with the configuration?

Otherwise, we have not been able to reproduce any issues with this. Can you let us know which web browser you are using and check if there are any javascript errors showing in the console? Could also provide more details about the repository settings?

Ok my bad - Tag Changes was set to ignore. I don’t remember altering this setting and it was merrily setting tags from my existing event handlers anyway. Its not obvious why the tag change detection mode should affect tag creation, but doubtless I should have rtfm more carefully! :slight_smile:

Thanks

No you’re correct - the tag detection method should not be taken into account here. This has changed due to code reuse between this and the repository trigger. We’ll fix this for the next version. Thanks for reporting this.