NLog test results not visible

I’m using version 1.5.0.131 beta and my unit tests do not display any detail in the unit tests tab. I’ve tried displaying by tests, assembly, etc, none of them work. See screenshot below:
If I go to my artifacts page and choose to view the XML file with the nunit viewer, it displays just fine. I’m running my xUnit tests (with Nunit output settings) from my FAKE script and importing the nunit results as a build action.

Hi Drew

This usually means our nunit parser is failing on the xml file somewhere. Does the log show any error messages from the parser?

The artifact viewer uses xslt and is much more tollerant. Please send the xml file to support @ finalbuilder.com and we’ll run it through the parser under the debugger and see what is going on. Lots of tools say the generate nunit xml, but there are often little variances, we have gradually relaxed our parser to handle these issues.

Out of curiosity Drew what occurs when you click on the blue square (which says 60), are you able to see test details once all the tests have been selected? Would be good if we could also get a screenshot of that when you send the logs.

Thanks again.

I just noticed that the title of this post say NLog…should say Nunit.

I’ve emailed the xml file to support, here is the screenshot when I click the blue box for all tests.