FBCMD doesn't want to play with Jenkins

1. Yay!   We recently got a site license for FinalBuilder.  Boo -- couldn't sell them on ContinuaCI -- "Jenkins works fine".  

Well, I'm having trouble with Jenkins.  I am trying to run a simple command line project in Jenkins with FBCMD.exe.  The command line I am using is:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalBuilder 7\FBCMD.exe" "C:\Users\jenkins\FinalBuilder Projects\HDM\BuildHDM.fbz7" 

Here are some facts to hopefully help:
  2. I am logged in as 'Jenkins" in Windows
  3. I am logged in as "jenkins" in Jenkins
  4. The command line above works perfectly when I call it from the command line.

I am getting the following error from FBCMD via Jenkins:

ERROR! Package load error: C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalBuilder 7\FBDelphiW32.bpl Error getting My Documents folder : Unknown error -2147024894 : The system cannot find the file specified ERROR! Required package for this project not loaded Missing package for Action class : TDelphiCompilerAction Exit with return code: 13 (REQUIREDPACKAGENOTLOADED) C:\BitNami\jenkins-1.563-0\apps\jenkins\jenkins_home\workspace\FinalBuilder HDM Master>exit 13 Build step 'Execute Windows batch command' marked build as failure Finished: FAILURE

I would seem that Jenkins can't seem to get into the My Documents folder at FBCMD's request.

I can't think why this would be so -- the user names all line up, and it all works everywhere except inside Jenkins.

I realize that this isn't a Jenkins support forum, but I'm hoping that someone can help me get FBCMD going with Jenkins.

Thanks.

Nick Hodges

Nick –

I’ll bet you are running Jenkins as a service, and that you aren’t logging that service in as the Jenkins user. Do that, and I’ll bet you get things going right away.

Nick

Nick -

Yay! That was it! Thanks so much!

Nick

Lol Nick… glad to see Nick figured it out for you I guess we need to work harder on making Continua CI better than Jenkins.