1.8.1.272 Missing ability to view password Query Expression when adding a repo

Hi All,

From memory there used to be an option to view the query expression when setting up a password for a repository. This functionality seems to have disappeared over the last few versions. The space for the icon is still there (using Chrome), but the ‘eye’ icon to view the expression is missing.

Cheers,Joel

Sorry, I tried to attach a screenshot, but the forum doesn’t let me for some reason :frowning: Image uploads but won’t insert in the editor.

Hi Joel,

The icon show fine for us. Note that it only appears when you unlock the field by clicking on the padlock icon.

Otherwise can you  press F12 to open the Chrome developer tools, refresh the page, reopen the dialog and let us know if there is anything shown in the console.

Thanks Dave,

I’ve got a clarification after testing what you suggested - it doesn’t show when first adding the repository (and of course no padlock to click). After the repository has been saved, clicking the padlock does indeed make that visible again. So the issue is only occurring when first creating the repository.

Cheers,

Joel

My apologies, you are correct and it does not to appear when creating a new repository. We’ll get that fixed up for the next version (in the first half of next week).