SFTP - Failed to upload file to remote server

Hi,

I'm using Automise 5 now. When i used SFTP Connect, it can connect successfully. But once using SFTP Upload Files to upload a file from another file server with the network path, error return "Failed to upload file to remote server. File system operation failed with error. Requested path is XXXXX.xlsx (error code is 103429) (error code is 103429)"

The action should be success when i'm using Automise4. But after upgrade as Automise5, this component is not work. Anyone can help?

Regards,
Jason

The error code 103429 translates to a file system access denied error. I suggest including the target filename as well as path in the upload action.

Finally, i found that it is due to the file source path issue. If using network path, it is failed to upload. But if using the local path, file can be uploaded successfully. Any solution to fix this issue? As I can use the network path as source file path while I’m using Automise 4.

I am interested in this as well, as we use SFTP and I am thinking about moving to Automise 5.

Hi HRG Jason,

Would you be able to send us your project file to support@finalbuilder.com.au? Please feel free to remove any sensitive connection information you desire. In addition what is the version of windows that Automise 5 is running under? Also are Automise 4 and 5 running under the same user when the issue presents itself?