WARNING Action class : "TProjectParameterCollection" is not loaded

Hello,

I am installing FB7.0.0.3319 in a Sandbox environment, just to test TFS2015 Server connecting to legacy TFS2013 Controller/Agent.

I am using FB7.0.0.3319 successfully in my Production environment.

In the sandbox though I am getting a strange error:

WARNING Action class : “TProjectParameterCollection” is not loaded and is referenced by this project, if you save this project the missing actions will be deleted from the project
 (To correct the issue, go to Tools -> Package Manager and ensure the relevant action package (.bpl) file is loaded and enabled.)

I have tried going to Tools|Package Manager and selecting all the packages but it does not get rid of the error.

Please advise on how to resolve this.

Thanks!
Dave

“TProjectParameterCollection” is a key component to loading a project. I would suggest that the installation is corrupted. Please un-install FinalBuilder 7, delete the FinalBuilder 7 folder in program files, and make sure the %APPDATA%\FinalBuilder7 folder contains no settings files. Feel free to back up any settings, these can be restored after a successful re-install. After this download and re-install FinalBuilder 7.0.0.3319.

Let me know if this persists after doing the above.

Hi Jason,

still not working after reinstall.

I have tried a battery of tools to compare the non-working system to a working one. Beyond Compare shows the File System and Registry are the same.

I still get this error opening the project.

Any other ideas?

Thanks!
Dave

Hi,

I think something is wrong with the FPB7 file. When I open it on the Production machine I get the same error.

I’ll have to investigate the source of corruption. Sorry for hassle.

Dave

Hi Dave

Do you have the project file under version control? If so diff the file and see what changed. If that doesn’t help, send the file to support @ finalbuilder.com and we’ll take a look at it.