Using Git / Bitbucket with Finalbuilder 7

We currently use MKS for source control but I now have to integrate a project that is being stored in Bitbucket but am unsure how to integrate it into my existing FB project.

I can connect to the url I’ve been given for our bitbucket installation using a web browser, see the project I need to be getting the files form etc but am having trouble working out what to be setting in FB to be able to get the files I need to be including in my project - the fact I’ve got no familiarity with Git / Bitbucket probably isn’t helping at all either

I’ve managed to progress a bit with some experimentation and while I had success with the Git List Branches action I hit a problem with Git Fetch. I’m getting a fatal: could not read Password for ‘http://@’: Invalid argument.

I’m guessing I need to set the password somewhere but can’t see how.

And more playing / googling has led me to Git Credential Manager For Windows which once installed and had the password stored (by using Git for Windows) then means FB quite happily passes the password back when required. Just putting the information here in case anyone else comes across my question with the same query.