Running FB builds from TFS 2015

Hi,

We’ve been successfully running FinalBuilder from TFS 2013 for quite a while now using the FinalBuilderOnlyTFS2013Build.xaml and it works very well.

I’ve started to look at TFS 2015 and but been unable to get it to call FB on the build agent and I am guessing that this is because the version of TFS is 2015 and not 2013.
I get the lovely error: "The invocation of the constructor on type ‘VSoftTechnologies.FinalBuilder.TFS.Workflow.Finalbuilder’ that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception."

Do you have anything that I can try to get by TFS 2015 builds working as I’m keen to continue using FB with TFS?

Thanks

Mark

PS - I have loaded all the GAC files using GACUTIL on TFS server and build agent.

Hi Mark

TFS2015 support is currently being worked on for FinalBuilder 8. Jason looked like he had it working as I was leaving the office this afternoon, so I suspect we’ll have it included in the next beta update (in the next day to two). The TFS 2013 support will not work for 2015 because microsoft change the api’s every release… and we also have to link against the correct version of the assemblies. Sounds simple but it never is!

Hi Mark,

Here is the latest FinalBuilder 8 Beta with TFS2015 support. Please let us know how this goes for you.

http://downloads.finalbuilder.com/downloads/finalbuilder/800/FB800_662.exe