Memory Leaks on Continua with Subversion using Pattern Matched branches (all branches monitored) and no branches currently existing in the repo

1. Continua version number and edition: 1.5.1.90
2. Operating system for Continua and agents: Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard
3. Database platform: Microsoft SQL Server Standard (64-bit) 11.0.2100
4. How much CPU / RAM / Diskspace do you have free on the Continua server, agents, and database:  98% +/- 4% CPU (until issue manifests) / 8.5GB RAM / 73.7GB Disk space free
5. A detailed description of the issue: 
When attempting to add a subversion repository at project level, if I choose Pattern Match Branches for any new repository that doesn’t yet contain branches, CPU usage on the server hits 100%, this is spread between svn.exe, visualsvn.exe and continua.server.service.exe. The following error appears in the logs at this point while those three processes fight over the CPU usage:

(We can live with this by just branching every new project straight away but it’s not an ideal situation. Furthermore I am quite worried that if all branches get merged back to trunk and removed, the issue will start happening again. Does this mean I need to pollute my repository with a branch that serves no purpose just to keep the CI server from killing our repos off.)

Exception: GenericADOException

<all values="" are="" redacted="" to="" protect="" something,="" not="" sure="" what="" as="" our="" server="" isn’t="" public="" facing="">

Hi Steven,

Thanks for reporting this. We have reproduced this error and implemented a fix. 

You can download an updated version using the following links: